▶ Recommended specifications
|OS||Windows 10 64bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i5|
|RAM||8 GB or more|
|VGA||Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti or better graphics card|
|DirectX||Direct X 11 or higher|
|Resolution||1920 X 1080|
▶ Download and Run
▶ Display setting
-For smooth gameplay, you can set the in-game screen options according to your PC environment
-In-game screen settings are available on ‘’Menu > System in QUICK MENU > Screen Setup Tab in OPTION’.
① Screen resolution: You can adjust the screen resolution according to your PC environment.
② Rendering Optimization: Provides a more realistic shape of an object.
③ Town User Indication Level: The view of other closers in the hub area can be adjusted in detail and it will be more simplified as it is adjusted to a minimum.
④ Graphic effects: You can turn on and off the effects such as enhanced effects, NPC motion blurs, and NPC sword light effects.
⑤ HDR: Graphic can be applied or disabled in HDR style.
⑥ Anti-aliasing (AA): This function minimizes the aliasing (broken pattern) that occurs when signals of high resolution are displayed at low resolution.
▶ Sound setting
– You can better enjoy the game by fine-tuning various sounds such as character voice and skill sound.
– In-game sound settings are available in ‘Menu (ESC)> System in QUICK MENU> Sound Settings Tab in OPTION.
① Master sound: Adjust the overall sound including BGM, sound effect, and voice.
② BGM: The volume of the background music can be adjusted.
③ Sound effect: sound effects on basic attacks and jumps that helps you to play a more vivid game.
④ Voice: You can adjust the volume of the voice of the character you are playing, such as basic voice and skill use voice.
▶ Game settings
– Set the screen to shake or shine, and enjoy the game more realistically.
▶ Key Setting
– You can set the in-game control keys.
– The control key can be changed in ‘Menu (ESC) > QUICK MENU > Key Setup’.
① Control keys in the dungeon (default)
② In-game control key (default)
▶ Channel change
– You can select the sector (channel) after the login.
– The channel bonus experience can be obtained when the same sector is cleared as the selected channel.
ex) ch13. After entering a planer gate channel, get channel bonus experience by clearing the planer gate dungeon
* You can enter the channel directly through the channel search.
* Party invitations can only be made if the target is on the same circle channel.
* Private transactions can only be made on the same channel
– Guide for important systems in the game.
▶ Closer contract/dismissal
– Closer contract: Click on an empty slot to contract and play a new Closer. Character names can be entered from 2 to 12 characters. You can have maximum of 18 characters by default.
– Closer dismissal: After selecting a character, click Dismiss Member to delete the character. The 48-hour dismissal review period will be applied, and after 48 hours, the character’s dismissal will finally proceed.
* After the dismissal, the nickname of the dismissed (deleted) character can be used immediately.
* Deleted characters cannot be recovered, so please decide carefully.
▶ Character selection
– You can start playing game after selecting the character.
① Current sector, Entered channel, warriors Buff
– You can check the current sector.
– Shows the current channel you entered.
– You can check the warriors Buff by putting the cursor on the Buff UI.
② Network chat and Normal chat
– Network chat only can be used by using the ‘network interference device’
– You can check the normal chatting by pressing ‘Enter(default)’ key.
* ‘Normal/Party/Circle/System/Network’ tab can be changed by click.
* Pressing ‘[Tab](default)’ on normal chatting will change the chatting target.
* Pressing the direction key(↑) on normal chatting will show the previous chatting.
③ NPC quest Accept/Complete
– You can easily find the Accept/Complete NPC by [!], [?] mark.
④ Quest alert
– Displays a list of quests currently in progress, and when you click on the quest, the quest window pops up to view the details.
⑤ Character information
a. Buff, Special ops sector, Event
-You can check the Account/Character/Teamwork Buff that is currently applied.
-UNION watch, special dungeon, and event are also shown on this section.
b. Quick Slot
-You can register and set the skills and available items
-Alert item will be shown if the mail is received or the achievement has been achieved.
-Click on each menu item to view the Quick Menu, UNION Camp, UNION Store, and UNION Arena pop-up windows.
d. Basic information
-Current level, character name, applied illustration, HP, and MP is shown.
-You can check the current EXP and PNA EXP.
-You can check your PNA experience after completing the PNA quest in Planer Gate.
▶ UNION Store
▶ Material Conversion (Washing Machine)